[Updated] Reminder of How to Preorder the VZW Samsung Galaxy S4

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
official-vzw-sgs4-preorder-startup-page.png

One of our amazing forum members here at DroidForums, MandyMakesApps, recently shared a helper post on how to preorder your Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4. Here's a quote directly from her post,

Hey everyone, I wanted to drop a quick note to let everyone know how to pre-order their SGS4. You cannot upgrade directly from your online account, you must start here: https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/

Alternatively you can pre-order via customer service by calling 611 on your phone.

Once you're on that page then you sign in, and follow the pre-order process. You will need a credit card, and you can expect your device to ship approx. May 28th. It may ship sooner, but no promises.

Have a good day everyone!

Also, here is our official, "I've Preordered the Galaxy S4" thread for you guys to share in. Here it is: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/sa...ficial-i-ve-pre-ordered-galaxy-s4-thread.html

You have a great day too MMA, and thanks for sharing this great info with us!

Update: we have some unofficial confirmation that the VZW SGS4 will ship "by May 30th."

Update 2: We have another VZW SGS4 update for you guys. Here is Verizon's new official preorder sign-up link, and we also changed the pic to reflect: VZW

Last edited:

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was told that it would be available in stores on the 30th and would also ship on the same day. In the past pre-orders have shipped a week before the phone went live in stores. The rep i spoke to said that if the phone goes live before it ships i can cancel my pre-order and walk into a store and buy one.

It was $249 with two year agreement and there is a $50 mail in rebate to make the cost $199, also it was $649 full price with no rebate options if you have an unlimited data plan or your upgrade is not available.

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
$650... Off contract it is. I can chew up 5-12GB a month depending on how much I travel.

I can't give up my unlimited data... I... I just CAN'T!!!

It's going to be hard waiting until the Moto phone details are released.

Last edited:

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I honestly feel bad for the folks who have to pick between full retail price and unlimited data. :(

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
I honestly feel bad for the folks who have to pick between full retail price and unlimited data. :(

I'm paying full retail for mine like I do with all my devices, but mine are tax write-offs so don't feel bad for me. ;)

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm paying full retail for mine like I do with all my devices, but mine are tax write-offs so don't feel bad for me. ;)

I am right there with you bro.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
I am right there with you bro.

Sweet! Now the question is, do I pre-order or wait for store availability?

In the past, most pre-orders get screwed because it becomes available in stores before they're delivered. Tough decision here. What do you say guys? Should I wait or pull trigger and pre-order now?

lisalisa13

Reaction score
Couple of questions.... Can i pre order if my update isn't till the 15th ?
Also if i wait to buy in store, think they'll still do the $50 rebate?