cant view jpgs in email on motorola droid

shaggy48

Reaction score
whenever someone sends me an email with jpgs imbedded all I get is an empty email with little blue boxes with a question mark. I can't see the pictures? Is there a fix for this? I'm using verizon wireless and gmail account. But if i go home and log onto gmail on my home computer, I can see the pictures just fine.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
There should be a button close to the top of the email that says "Show Pictures" or something like that

pcred2002

Reaction score
JPGs not showing

I'm having the same issue...pressing the "show pictures" button doesn't always work.

jeff0r3

Reaction score
ya, I have the same problem.. I just sign in through browser now and read all email.. Really a bad bad thing from Google...

OP
S

shaggy48

Reaction score
Most of you are talking about an attachment. Yes when a picture is attached, the phone will have a preview and download button or view button. I however am talking about a picture already in an email. There is no attachment to view or button to preview nor download. The image is already imbedded and opening the email should show the image. But instead all I get is a blank email. with a blue questionmark box. Does it everytime. whats that all about?

pcred2002

Reaction score
Yes, Shaggy, that's exactly my problem....I was just remarking that using the "show pictures" button doesn't work for those.