Can't send text messages

Shay41

Reaction score
I have had my Milestone for over a month with no problems sending texts. Now all of a sudden every time I send a text I get a message that says "message not sent". It doesn't say why it can't be sent. I can talk on the phone and use the internet, but some reason can't send text messages. Has anyone had this problem and have any idea how to fix it?

Thanks!

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum Shay. I've had it do that a few times randomly and had to resend. Is this EVERY time or just random? Sounds like you aren't in a good 3G area.

OP
S

Shay41

Reaction score
It was doing it every time I tried to send one last night. Today it is working though!

I am starting to regret getting this phone. Seem to have a lot of problems with it.

sn2hotty

Reaction score
I am having a similar problem with my Droid (sorrry- I know this thread is for the Milestone, but after doing a search, I found this thread). It happens when I try to send a txt MULTIPLE recipients. It'll go through for one or two, but not the others. It says "Error Code 3".

FadedSpark

Reaction score
It was doing it every time I tried to send one last night. Today it is working though!

I am starting to regret getting this phone. Seem to have a lot of problems with it.

Is it a telus one and are you running it on telus? If so, Telus has been doing a LOT of network maintenance the past couple weeks sooo... There is your answer ;)