can't install apps.

jcwilliams

Reaction score
Says i need space but i have plenty!
Any suggestions?

ForumRunner_20120924_211134.png

marleyinoc

Reaction score
Reboot or Wipe cache in recovery or reflash ROM (if one is installed).

That's all I got that is somewhat unobtrusive.

I suppose you could try clearing market data too.

If that doesn't do it then factory reset. (I'd probably check back here before that in case someone wiser has better ideas).

-I haz Bionic

OP
jcwilliams

jcwilliams

Reaction score
Yea tried most of that. Just was hoping to fix it other than wiping everything...
Thanks though

marleyinoc

Reaction score
Well, give some of the pros a chance before leaping, if you can wait. Good luck!

Edit: I can't remember but at one point I had similar issue except my apps looked like they WERE full in pic you showed, and deleting didn't help. I was waiting for OTA to do anything major so I dealt with it and eventually it cleared up. Maybe it was clearing Google Frameworks, or even a battery pull... I forget. But I wasn't fresh install. And I was on non safe side of ss.

By the way, I'm on 9/24 CM Stock from sts-dev-team and unless occasional reboot for camera makes me miss a funny shot of my kid, lol temper, I'll prob stay here. Really good so far.

-I haz Bionic

OP
jcwilliams

jcwilliams

Reaction score
Yea. Ive been pulling the battery all day lol. But oh well I'll see what happens. I've been wanting to install a rom anyways while waiting on the ics ota bc I'm getting bord with this phone lol

OP
jcwilliams

jcwilliams

Reaction score
So when it tells me i need to make space to install a app...where can i try to make space? Internal, sd, sd-ext? I've got plenty of space on all areas but I figured i try messing around before i do a format of apps and data.

elreydotcix

Reaction score
I have had that issue a few times.. the only fix I found was a hard reset.

#unseen

OP
jcwilliams

jcwilliams

Reaction score
Yea that's what i did and good now. Thanks