can't find siriusxm app in store

roach

Reaction score
i was having trouble with this app so i removed it from my droidx,i went back to the market which sucks now and it' was gone.
then i went to siriusxm home page and they emailed it to me,but all it did was send me back to the store.
where can i find it.
THANKS

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I found it by searching "sirius".

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

DROOIID

Reaction score
Change your parental controls to "everything " if that doesn't work go to the android market on a computer and push the app to your phone and install.

cupfulloflol

Reaction score

TLCTugger

Reaction score
I'm new with the Cliq XT and T-Mobile monthly prepaid I had Sirius installed and working before, but it's mysteriously no longer in "my downloads." I can't find it today by searching for Sirius in the market. Also, when I do any search there it says for example 21 matches, but shows me a list of only three items.

So I found the app in my applications screen, but it says I'm required to update the app now to use it. So I proceed with the install, but it's very fishy; it says I need to sign in to continue, but the sign-in it's taking me to is not my Sirius sign but rather GMail. What gives? Has Sirius been hacked? Have I?

Thanks,
-Ron