Can't download apps

Zeroz20

Reaction score
What could be some reasons I cannot download apps from the marketplace, I've had this problem for 3 days now, I cleared the cache,still nada......

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What ROM are you running?

DroidForums junkie!

clickitysplit

Reaction score
cannot sign into talk, therefore cannot download.

Market requires Talk sign in. Talk sign in just hangs and never connects...not on 3G nor wifi. Therefore I cannot download any apps from the Market. Device is brand new Droid X running Froyo. Cleared Market data and cache. No joy. There doesn't appear to be any support from Google. Looking for proven answers, not fanboys with guesses.

trook

Reaction score
Did you remove anything?? That happened to me once when I removed an Instant Messaging apk. What ROM are you running? Have you removed any bloatware whatsoever?

BTW, if your device is brand new and untouched, just an fyi your posting in the fanboy section :) Try Tech Issues

Last edited:
OP
Zeroz20

Zeroz20

Reaction score
thanks for responding guys, i ended up jus backing up my apps and contacts and did a clean wipe of the phone,....works great now, real smooth and crisp, but i believe it was a glitch in one of my apps which all were on my SD card, after i did the clean wipe, i was able to download from the market, but then i inserted my SD card and had about a 50% success rate of the next 6 apps i tried to download, so i reformatted the SD card. had all my apps backed up on AppBrain, i re-downloaded them one at a time...phones of today and the future are mini PC's and nothing works better on a PC to rid it of ALL problems then re-installing the operating, strarting from the beginning.