Dropbox is "stuck" downloading in the marketplace

sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
I've had this problem on my Droid X for a few days where the dropbox app is stuck downloading in the marketplace. Its not actually downloading any data. When i click on Dropbox in the download queue the description screen comes up with the "Cancel Download" button, but pressing it force closes the marketplace. What can i do to get that app unstuck?

joeybarclay

Reaction score
try clearing your market cache or data. go to settings applications manage applications all market

Daali

Reaction score
Long press will bring up a box that has cancel downloading as an option. After that, uninstall it, and reinstall. It will download.

I had the same thing, but the "cancel download" button would just stop it for a while, then cycle back with the same issue. The long press "Cancel" option worked.

Gkope

Reaction score
I've already uninstalled. But every time I go back to the dropbox in the market, my only option is cancel download. I can't get the option from any long press.

Eolly

Reaction score
adobe flash was hanging up for me...been that way for three days.
Cleared cache then the long press was able to force it to cancel. Looks to be working I hope.

jamespg81

Reaction score
We had the same problem on my GF's droid and i cleared the data and cache for the market place. That fixed it and now Adobe is installed and working.