Can't Boot After 4.03.605.2 RUU

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by Macdaddie87, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Macdaddie87

Macdaddie87 New Member

This is my first post in this forum but I have been reading threads on it allot to diagnose my problems which I normally do but I have ran into my first problem that I can't find info on. I have a Htc Rezound and I Updated it to 4.03.605.2 via hboot and after that it wont boot, it just boot loops over and over. I have tried to reapply the RUU multiple times but still the same result, no boot. I re-downloaded it from android police site again and still no boot. I have s-on and relocked. Can someone please help so me and others that run across this problem get it solved. Thanks in advance
  2. acejavelin

acejavelin Member

Try removing the SIM card and booting, then once it boots go into the Emergency Dialer and press Home, then go to Settings->Mobile Network->Network Mode and select LTE/CDMA, return to the home screen, then shutdown, wait about 2 minutes, pull battery, reinsert SIM, boot, and go to all apps and run Setup.

BTW, the first time this ROM boots, it might appear to boot loop a couple times, this is normal... 3 is the most I have seen, not sure what it is doing, but if you leave it alone it might just go.
  3. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Moderator Premium Member

This could be a network bootloop. Try Ace's advice.
  4. Macdaddie87

Macdaddie87 New Member

I can't boot at all to change network settings or any settings. I have let it boot loop 10+ times after reinstalling the RUU but no go. I think it might be something with the internal sd partition because it tells me when i boot up amon ra and try to format the internal sd i get this

Formatting INTERNALSD
    E:Can't mount /dev/block/mmcblk0p37 (or /dev/block/mmcblk0p38)
    (Invalid argument)
    Error mounting /internal_sdcard/!
    Skipping format...

Is this supposed to do this or is it supposed to do something else and if not how would i partition it?

Search tags for this page
4.03.605.2 ruu

can't boot to recovery after ruu
htc 4.03.605.2 download
htc rezound flashing ruu

htc rezound ruu

rezound 4.03.605.2 cannot install

rezound latest ruu

rezound ruu

rezound ruu 2013

rezound ruu download 2013
ruu 4.03.605.2