Cannot root after V8

Discussion in 'LG Revolution' started by Ted1737, Apr 8, 2012.

1. MrCatPC

MrCatPC Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Grab http://www.7-zip.org/, free open-source file compression/extraction ... I use Windows XP/Vista/7's compressed files handler to open .zip files in most cases but 7zip works well for that & other types of compressed data. I've used WinRAR & WinZip in the past, but alas I too am too cheap to pay for license beyond trialware period. I like freeware when it works well :)K

Decompressed Transmission from R2D2

2. SmokinHawtVegasChic

SmokinHawtVegasChic Member

Ratings:
    +0
    It only copies the files I need to extract. It won't extract them at all. Keeps saying "Cannot open file C:/...../...../...." Am I doing something wrong?

3. SmokinHawtVegasChic

SmokinHawtVegasChic Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Alan you are GRRRRRRREAT!!! Like flippin Tony the Tiger, my darling!!! This specific deal didn't work but I found out how to at least get my ZV8 on my Revo, so I don't have to worry about that dar-gone OTA trying to push anymore. Now to just work on getting the root back on it. Thank you so much darling.

4. albanyalan

albanyalan New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Sorry I usually stick to XDA and don't check this site often. I apologize. I am learning as I go and it seems like if you don't do each step precisely then you might eff **** up. If you need anymore help please feel free to contact me via facebook. Alan Boone | Facebook
    My fb account is tied to my phone and my phone number is listed in my info. Feel free to shoot me a friend request and text me.

p.s. it's not because you're a smokin hot vegas chick ;) just trying to pay it forward because i got a lot of help trying to root my phone.

Search tags for this page
broke out lucid rom
brokenout revo

can't root lg revolution

divx vod android
lg revolution keeps failing update
lg spectrum zv8 root
one click root for lg lucid
revo zv8 gb stock
rooting lg revolution superoneclick

superoneclick lg revolution