Cannot power off, screen cannot go blank, and I have no 3g signal.

SammiSabbat

Reaction score
After a factory reset all of those things happened to my vortex. I was wondering if verizon would send me a new phone because of this. Is that possible?

xXGH05TXx

Reaction score
If ur phone is under warrenty yes if u have insurance on ur phone yes but have to pay. If u have none of the above then no

Sent from RubiX Focused DX 2.0

OP
S

SammiSabbat

Reaction score
If ur phone is under warrenty yes if u have insurance on ur phone yes but have to pay. If u have none of the above then no

How long does normal warranty last? and if I am out of warranty how much does it cost if I do have insurance?

xXGH05TXx

Reaction score

How long does normal warranty last? and if I am out of warranty how much does it cost if I do have insurance?

I have I think a year or 90days on my droid x but im not sure. Call Verizon and c what ur options r. For insurance wise $80 for a replacement. If Verizon is nice they might let u do an early upgrade. I went through 4 droid x's in a month from messing around too much and I got all 4 replaced free of charge.