Cannot make phone calls.

duc13

Reaction score
So today my phone broke. I cannot send a text or make a phone call. I have 3 or 4 bars. I can access the internet. It seems that everything is setup correctly. Went to verizon and store rep tried everything that i did with the same results. Didn't fix it. Then he did a factory reset. Still nothing. He spent 5 minutes talking with tech support and said they will send me a refurb. Not happy about that. My TB has not had issues with rebooting, and i don't want a refurb. Anyone have any ideas how to fix this. I had 4g disabled, but is now back on. Phone worked last night, and this morning no phone service. Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

nonnasmyladie

Reaction score
Website
www.leonhascal.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
Nonnasmyladie
if you are rooted it might be because you flashed a rom that can't run onthe radio you are running.

If you aren't rooted a hard reset should fix it or try getting lte on off fom market and changing to CDMA and see if that works
Sent from my Transformer TF101 using DroidForums

OP
duc13

duc13

Reaction score
Not rooted. Did hard rest. Also tried all the options when switching from LTE to cdma. Just got replacement phone, guess i will try it and see. Thanks.

OP
duc13

duc13

Reaction score
New phone fixed it. Thanx