can't make calls

kayla21

Reaction score
Today I woke up tired to make a phone call and its not working at all.... Everything else works just fine but I can't make calls... HELP!!

programmer112

Reaction score
What exactly happens when you try to make a call. Does it drop right away? Do you get an error of any kind? Try rebooting your phone or takeing out the sim card and putting it back in

OP
K

kayla21

Reaction score
programmer112 said:
What exactly happens when you try to make a call. Does it drop right away? Do you get an error of any kind? Try rebooting your phone or takeing out the sim card and putting it back in

I dial then the number clears. It's no error coming up just won't let me call or receive calls... I shut it down and took the sims out but still nothing. Do you think I have to do a hard reset?

Caesars

Reaction score
You probably did this, but did you try a battery pull?

Googorola MAXX

programmer112

Reaction score
I dial then the number clears. It's no error coming up just won't let me call or receive calls... I shut it down and took the sims out but still nothing. Do you think I have to do a hard reset?

i would definitely try a factory reset. thats what they do when you bring it in to verizon. also did you install any apps recently? ive heard some apps restricting calls especially juice defender to try to save battery.