Cannot download movie files from MegaUpload onto droid...

bishop7262

Reaction score
I download JTAC'S Twilight onto my droid from Megaupload just fine, but when I try to download any other movie files from Megaupload I get, "Cannot download. The content is 12/27/2009 not supported on this phone."

Please help

OP
B

bishop7262

Reaction score
Yes it is...well atleast I was able to do it once. Did not have my laptop with me and was going on a long trip and wanted to watch a movie so I just downloaded Twilight onto my Droid. Don't know why I cannot do that now. :mad:

D

dvdcatalyst

Did the file transfer completely?
WIndows often uses a method called background transfer that basically tells you the transfer is finished, but its still going for a little while.
Also I read somewhere on these forums that if you play a bad file, all others will no longer play either unless you do a battery pull/soft reset.

You might want to post in the movie thread which files you are having issues with, and see if other people are experiencing the same.

OP
B

bishop7262

Reaction score
Twilight transfered. It just that when I try to download antithetical files I get that cannot be downloaded message. This seems to be happening with any files I am trying to download.

OP
B

bishop7262

Reaction score
This seems to be a browser issue. With the default browser I am having download issues. But with the Dolphin browser I can now download any files including these movie files.

forkup

Reaction score
Check the market for Download Crutch. It allows the browser to download any file.

JTAC

Reaction score
I would recommend downloading the files to a laptop or PC and then to your Droid. I am sure you can download them to your Droid via the phone's internet browser...but I myself have not attempted to do this, so therefore I would not know.