Can you stream without converting????

trowa

Reaction score
I am having a hard time finding a solution to this. Now I know you can use TVerstiy and convert your files to mp4 and play them on your droid but that isn't want I want.

I want a program for windows xp that converts and file type on the fly to mp4 so I can play it on moto droid. It doesn't need to work over the internet just wireless over LAN. Is there anyway to do this????

I don't want to convert 100GB of music videos of random types into mp4 files.

tallnerd1985

Reaction score
I havent had time to test it out yet but I guess with the 1.9.X version of Tversity, it now has the native ability to stream in h264 which is what Android and iOS use for transcoding on the fly. The only bad part to it is that its only available on the Pro edition which I believe costs $40 or so. Once I ask the wife if I can make the purchase, I will report back on my findings with the new Tversity.

OP
T

trowa

Reaction score
I havent had time to test it out yet but I guess with the 1.9.X version of Tversity, it now has the native ability to stream in h264 which is what Android and iOS use for transcoding on the fly. The only bad part to it is that its only available on the Pro edition which I believe costs $40 or so. Once I ask the wife if I can make the purchase, I will report back on my findings with the new Tversity.

Well PM me if this works. I would buy the program if it does!

OP
T

trowa

Reaction score

Did you figure it out?

tallnerd1985

Reaction score

Did you figure it out?

Still working on it with other people from Tversity to get a working profile for Tversity. Once we find it, I will post a profile.xml to use to get this working.