Can we PLEASE get a "Tips & Tricks" Sticky??

fluidj

Reaction score
I think a TON of the duplicate questions posted here in the Fascinate forum could be eliminated if there were sticky with Common Tricks & Tips.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think a TON of the duplicate questions posted here in the Fascinate forum could be eliminated if there were sticky with Common Tricks & Tips.

Fine. You make it up and I'll stick it. :)

OP
F

fluidj

Reaction score

i'll see what I can do, but i'm not the most well versed at Android. If stickied, could folks add on? or could this post be turned into a sticky ( http://www.droidforums.net/forum/sa...-useful-tips-samsung-fascinate-beginners.html ) bigu seems to be on the right track there. But that post is buried.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

i'll see what I can do, but i'm not the most well versed at Android. If stickied, could folks add on? or could this post be turned into a sticky ( http://www.droidforums.net/forum/sa...-useful-tips-samsung-fascinate-beginners.html ) bigu seems to be on the right track there. But that post is buried.

I suggest that you use that thread to get it started. Add on to it a bit, you're on the right track. When you get to the point where you want me to stick it, pm me (with the link) and I'll go ahead and do it.

I don't want to do it the way it is now because even though you do have some good information on there I'd like to see something a bit more extensive.

This really isn't about experience with Android, it's experience with the Fascinate which I don't have. So work with it a bit more and let me know if you think it is ready. We can then set it up so anyone can add to it if you'd like.

IamGov

Reaction score
If you cannot complete I can volunteer. I have some Android and Fascinate knowledge. I have some links too.

Sent via my Fascinate on the Droidforums app.
Owned D1, Incred, X, D2, and the Fascinate is the best.

OP
F

fluidj

Reaction score
If you cannot complete I can volunteer. I have some Android and Fascinate knowledge. I have some links too.

Sent via my Fascinate on the Droidforums app.
Owned D1, Incred, X, D2, and the Fascinate is the best.

Go for it! I just don't think i'd be able to efficiently follow through, but i'd definitely be up for contributing anything I find. Do you see the link in my reply with how the other poster had started to format the tips?

IamGov

Reaction score
@Hookbill.....I will put this together over the next day or so. What should I do once completed?