can someone help me please

Tmurrray315

Reaction score
ok so i posred a thread about the whole email problem then about the whole text messaging mix up how when i text my gf and then someone else texts me i click on that message and it says that my gf text me. Another problem i have is my gps keeps saying unavailabel location i type in an adress and it nvr connects im wondering if these are bugs or what and if i should return this phone for a new one

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i once txted my friend shawn and it went to my girlfriends phone? It said it went to shawn, but didnt... plus shawn didnt even get anyhting. Very strange... I was using HandcentSMS fyi

Mamba94

Reaction score
Another problem i have is my gps keeps saying unavailabel location i type in an adress and it nvr connects.

May be a dumb questions but are you sure your gps settings are turned on under location & security settings? Not sure about the txt question I don't have that issue.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
No, it's not a problem with all Droids. I suspect that you may have an app that is causing you some problems. Try doing a factory reset in your privacy settings and see if this doesn't solve the issue. This is not normal Droid behavior.

OP
T

Tmurrray315

Reaction score
Really wel i did the factory reset i will let u know if it keeps happening