Can my droid be my computer keyboard?

MrCapcom

Reaction score
omg sweet I was looking for something like this. My friend brought this
diNovo Mini?
now i can use my droid to do the same thing nice

bristolcat

Reaction score
Educate me people. Why would anyone want to use their Droid for a keyboard? :confused:

I wanted to connect Droid to my computer as a keyboard because I can Swype almost as fast as I type and can do it one-handed. I tried Gmote last week, but unfortunately it didn't take the Swype input. Too bad.

MrCapcom

Reaction score
Educate me people. Why would anyone want to use their Droid for a keyboard? :confused:
Personally I watch alot of anime and some of it is in mkv so what I did was loaded gmote server on my laptop plug my laptop into my tv which is like a couple feet from my couch and now I can control my laptop browse the net or w/e I want or I can just use the gmote app to play music or the anime directly on my tv .

vtrider159

Reaction score
I just downloaded this app, I'll try it out tonight on my TV using my HP HDX with it's HDMI output.

I also think it's cool just because it can be done....for novelty purposes of course.

vtrider159

Reaction score
After installing it to the pc and phone and following instructions, the app couldn't find a network to connect to, it said to make sure both phone and pc were connected to same wifi and all that, then failed to find the connection for over an hour....uninstalled, good idea though.

MrCapcom

Reaction score
in gmote? I manually put in my ip address and works fine thru internet I havent tired wifi yet