Can I use iTunes music on my Droid?

BeachGirlNJ

Reaction score
I have a bunch of downloaded (paid) songs that I got from iTunes for my iPod. Can I somehow copy them on to my Droid to listen to? If yes, can you direct me to a FAQ/instructions on how to do it?

Thanks!
Cindi

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a bunch of downloaded (paid) songs that I got from iTunes for my iPod. Can I somehow copy them on to my Droid to listen to? If yes, can you direct me to a FAQ/instructions on how to do it?

Thanks!
Cindi

The best way I think to do it is to get a program called double twist off the internet and use your iTunes on your PC/Mac to transfer them over.

I know of no way to transfer from your iPod to the Droid.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Thanks!
Cindi

It's actually easier than that. This video should clear up any questions you might have on the process.

[video=youtube;AyM5iJeuLQs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyM5iJeuLQs]YouTube - Copy iTunes to Droid the Easy Way[/video] :icon_ banana:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes, you can drag and drop. That's another way to do it but for moving whole albums of material or playlist, you can't beat double twist.