Can I repair my s9 phone?

x3roxxx

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
galaxy s9
Hy,

I just buy over internet samsung galaxy s9 (it is installed andriod version 10, and baseband version is: G960FXXSBETH2) and now when I want to start samsung helath helath I get message that unauthorized changes were made to your phone (0x040104040060b001e1a), so i see under warranty void is: 1 (0x0000).
Now I think that mobile was before rooted.
So I will be grateful if can someone tell me can i fix it and how can i do it?

thx..

ggrant3876

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S23 Ultra
Hy,

I just buy over internet samsung galaxy s9 (it is installed andriod version 10, and baseband version is: G960FXXSBETH2) and now when I want to start samsung helath helath I get message that unauthorized changes were made to your phone (0x040104040060b001e1a), so i see under warranty void is: 1 (0x0000).
Now I think that mobile was before rooted.
So I will be grateful if can someone tell me can i fix it and how can i do it?

thx..
Welcome to the forum. I'm guessing you won't be able to use that stuff because the person you bought it from rooted the phone and blew the knox hardware fuse. Unfortunately some features rely on Knox and won't work anymore. Only thing I can suggest is maybe find another app that might do the same as the Samsung Health app.

OP
X

x3roxxx

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
galaxy s9
I find out that phone was root before.
I am interested can I root him again?
I forget to write that model is SM-G960F

ggrant3876

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S23 Ultra
I find out that phone was root before.
I am interested can I root him again?
I forget to write that model is SM-G960F
Yes, I information below was from a reddit forum and an S-10. Even if you do it's not guaranteed to get Samsung Health back, that's a hit or miss proposition.

As u/sahil04 replied, once you root, the fuse stays at 0x1 and will prevent you from using features such as the ones you mentioned in your post. There is no way of getting those functions to work again without re-rooting the phone. When I rooted my S7 edge I went to build.prop in /system folder using a root explorer, changed ro.config.tima back to 0 and regained access to Samsung Health. However, I also flashed a custom kernel which tricked the device to think knox is at 0x0 after boot, so I could use Secure folder and SPass.