Can I put all apps in one folder

OP
D

droid-ed

Reaction score
Ok its official I need GLASSES ...I don't know how I missed the arrow turning into a trash can

Thanks Everyone

Reaction score
No i tried that. I dont want all of it just icons not the entire app. i loved it just felt it slowed me down. dont know for sure but i deleted it.

zasran

Reaction score
Why would you want ALL your apps in one folder? You can already get to all the apps (slider in the bottom of the default homepage). Just curious.

ero

metsnfins

Reaction score
id like to keep send message to, send text to folders, etc but i am trying out different homepages, and have to keep redoing them

Weezy

Reaction score
Download Apps Organizer. Open up the Apps Organizer and there are two tabs on the top, Apps & Labels. It gives you some generic labels such as Tools, Games, Multimedia, Internet etc..

What I did was I made labels for sports, miscellaneous, and google. I then used the given labels tools, games, internet, and multimedia.

Then go back to the Apps tab in the Apps Organizer and put a label on each of your apps. Go to the homescreen, long press on the homescreen and select add shortcut, then select apps organizer, then choose a label.

It will then put that label on the homescreen.

Right now I have labels for games (all my games), internet (that has my email, wikiapp, weather app, usa today app, etc), sports (sport apps), multimedia (pandora, music, gallery, camera, imusic etc), Google (any google apps), Tools (alarm clock, calculator, flashlight, settings, task killer etc), and then I have miscellaneous for random stuff.

Those are all on my main homescreen, along with my market icon, gmail icon, contacts icon, dolphin browser icon, and handcent messaging icon.

So on my main homescreen I have 12 icons and that gives me access to all of my applications, well over 65. I never have to pull the slider bar up and search for an app, and then I have the google search bar widget up top and my other two homescreens are filled with widgets.

Also, if you make your own label and put it on your homescreen you wont have a picture for it, i found that if you go into your browser, search a picture of what you would want, save the picture, and then go into apps organizer, go to the labels, select the label you want to change the icon picture and long hold on that until the option of change icon picture.

Then from there, everytime you download a new app, just put it into the correct label, and it will be accessible from the shortcut on the homescreen.

I know that was long but hope it helps. I got sick and tired of trying to decide which apps should make it onto my homescreen and searching through the slider page for all my other apps.