Can anyone tell me WHY...

MrTommy

Reaction score
My guess is, it's almost as if making phone calls is an after thought. There's so much other stuff going on with these hand held computers, phoning convenience wasn't even a consideration.

When I tell my friends what the Droid can do, they're amazed, and I end the discussion by saying, "Oh, and as an added bonus, you can also make a phone call...":clap:

Donkey Hodie

Reaction score
My guess is, it's almost as if making phone calls is an after thought. There's so much other stuff going on with these hand held computers, phoning convenience wasn't even a consideration.

When I tell my friends what the Droid can do, they're amazed, and I end the discussion by saying, "Oh, and as an added bonus, you can also make a phone call...":clap:

It makes calls? :D

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I wanna know where my option to 'Ignore' a call.... without having to send it to voice mail.... basically to silence the ringer with one touch.... from the swipe screen.... any developers out there? :)

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I wanna know where my option to 'Ignore' a call.... without having to send it to voice mail.... basically to silence the ringer with one touch.... from the swipe screen.... any developers out there? :)
hit the volume rocker. not really on the swipe screen but.... : )

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
hit the volume rocker. not really on the swipe screen but.... : )

been using that work around... but tonight i accidentally hung up on someone cuz I wasn't thinking when I 'swiped' the red button assuming it was just going to 'ignore' the call. oooops :icon_eek: