Can anyone spare a Google voice invite?

grimloktt

Reaction score
do you honestly think someone would send me two accounts

hookerdj,

if you snagged both of them, could you in-turn send me one that you may get after activating your account?!

[email protected]

I honestly did. See, there were two available. You and I were the first to PM the poster. You mentioned something about you and your sister. Then, I received feedback that they were both gone. So, through logic...I thought both were given to you (of course I thought that you'd use one and give one to your sister). In the end, I'm under the assumption that when you open an account they give you 2 or so invites to send out. That's where my question came into play. If you do get invites for opening an account, then I was asking if you could send me one of those. :)

buckweet

Reaction score
I'm a beggar too! if anyone has an invite to spare I'd greatly appreciate it..

I honestly don't know why all Android users don't get one by gratitude of Google for using their OS.. Bummer :(

*Update... Got me one, thanks!

Last edited:

pittdude

Reaction score
I'm a beggar too! if anyone has an invite to spare I'd greatly appreciate it..

I honestly don't know why all Android users don't get one by gratitude of Google for using their OS.. Bummer :(

I agree with you on that!!!!!

whitlecj

Reaction score
Hey guys new to the forum and to the incredible as well. Coming from owning all 3 iphones, I am absolutely loving this phone. I would love to get a google voice invite if anyone has any to spare. Would love to try it out. Thanks.

Brimick

Reaction score
If anyone is feeling generous, I would love to get my hands on an invite. I've been interested in it for quite some time now, and haven't had any luck in finding my way in.

psxndc

Reaction score
Anyone have any insight into the dark magic that is the handing out of Google Voice invites? I've been a google apps for domains user since the beta and requested a google voice invite well over 6 months ago - Nothing.

Coming from the iPhone, I'd really like visual voicemail again. Can anyone spare an invite?

patrick@[same as before the at]myers.net.

Willing to trade a Google Wave invite if that matters.

Thanks!

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Wow, I gave one of my 2 invites away when the thread was first started by this dude, but now that everyone is just posting their emails I am not feeling as generous, like beggers... haha jk

psxndc

Reaction score
Wow, I gave one of my 2 invites away when the thread was first started by this dude, but now that everyone is just posting their emails I am not feeling as generous, like beggers... haha jk

Well, in MY defense, like I said - it's been 6 months. And this seems to be one of the few places that gets traction on getting invites.

Paying someone on eBay just seems wrong, so hey, I figured it couldn't hurt to ask - I won't be in any worse position if nothing comes of it.

*shrug*

detox07

Reaction score
Anyone know how to give out an invite, my brother has a google voice account but he can't figure out how to give me an invite.