Camera

fedorchik

Reaction score
My camera won't focus. I thought it might be an app so I cleaned out all the bs apps I never use and it still won't work. My droid is also really slow. Sometimes it takes a few minutes for my apps to pop up all I see is the background. Is that going on for anyone else?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

MightyT01

Reaction score
Since no one bothered replying, I'll give it a go. As for your camera, don't know. It could be going bad. Try another camera app from the market and see if that works.

As for the slowness, this has been addressed countless times. I can tell you what worked for me. I rooted using superoneclick, located here:

[APP]SuperOneClick v2.2 (now with zergRush and su 3.0) - xda-developers

It was brain dead easy. You can see from my sig what apps I use and most importantly the app Auto Memory Manager. You don't need root to use Auto Memory Manager. This app did wonders for speeding up my phone more so then overclocking. Start off with the mild settings first and see how that helps.

Also, turn off all eye candy features for Android, just go into settings and disable animations under display and never use live wallpaper. They're nice and all but will bog down your OG Droid.

Good luck.