Droid Camera Issues

hoosiermama

Reaction score
The camera on my D1 is having issues. I'm not rooted. When I take a picture, it acts like it's taking it...flash goes off, little click sound, it focuses, etc. But when I look at the picture in the gallery, it's nothing but a blank square. The file size is 0.

Does anyone know if there's anything I can do?

Does a factory reset wipe all data off the phone? I really don't want to lose all my apps and have to re-download, if I don't have to.

Thanks!

bmmorris

Reaction score
I encountered the same problem today. I took three pics that showed up as blank windows in the gallery. I restarted my phone and the blank pics were gone, but new photos started showing up in the gallery properly.

Esse2420

Reaction score
I encountered the same problem today. I took three pics that showed up as blank windows in the gallery. I restarted my phone and the blank pics were gone, but new photos started showing up in the gallery properly.
Exact same thing started happening to me a few months ago. Although every once in a while it will let me keep the pics. But never when i really need it to.:blackdroid:

roafamily

Reaction score
i had this problem with my 2nd droid replacement, i called verizon they said my card was full (which it wasnt) we ran some trouble shooting and lastly they told me to reset the phone i did and it didnt work, ultimately i had the phone replaced