camera constantly closes when phone is moved - pls help!

Sar

Reaction score
hi all-new to the forum and I signed up for this particular question. I've done lots of research and can't to find an answer to this problem. Hoping someone out there has experienced this and knows a fix.

I use a camera on my phone quite a bit, but I find it infuriating because the second I move the camera, the application minimizes and I have to either restart by clicking the icon or using the minimizer button [not sure what to call the big button at the bottom of the camera] to choose the application again. Sometimes all my settings go back to default, sometimes not.

I have tried turning on and off screen rotation, turning on and off motion/bubble top to talk/tilt to zoom/etc. and it doesn't seem to make any difference. This drives me nuts because all I want to do is point and shoot, but the second I move the camera the application closes! imagine spending 10 minutes getting a shot ready with your macro lens and then suddenly you move the camera bit and the application shuts down and you have to start from the beginning.

Would love any tips, tricks and recommendations on other camera apps that actually work!
Thank you

PS-does anyone else have problems with their macro lens not being able to focus unless you are at least 6 inches away?

OP
S

Sar

Reaction score
Anyone have ANY comments?
Really could use some help here.