Camera broke

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Sephtin I'm sending my phone back to vzw. I just like to have it as much as stock as I can... I have no idea how to sbf

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

bmaili, this isn't directed specifically at you.

Guys, every time someone jacks up their phone and sends it back to Moto/VZW it's just one more justification for why they lock these things to begin with.

We take risks going custom and we need to accept those and take responsibility when we break something. It's not VZW's fault so it's not fair for them to pay for it.

I know I personally have bricked several times but it every case it was completely fixable. Just takes some time and research to get there. The community is more than willing to help at least in my experience. I have learned a lot just in the last 4 months from this forum and it's members.

Just an observation.

I agree sir 100%. Laziness... breaking your phone then being lazy enough to put it on VZW is just... well special. If you want to roll the dice and Root/Rom, learn how to fix the mistakes you are bound to make. You don't learn how to drive a car with just the gas pedal, If you want to play with a gadget, learn how to fix it.

OP
bmali22

bmali22

Reaction score
To the both of you I have narrowed it down and I have sbf and all that goodness. Its not a problem with rooting/roms or user error its a defective phone is that ok?

Reaction score
bmali, so you have sbf'ed back to stock .340 and you don't have a working camera?
if so then yeah that's probably bad hardware...seems odd that it worked at one point in time but i'm sure stranger things have happened.

seriously though, i wasn't trying to pick on you specifically.

OP
bmali22

bmali22

Reaction score
Im not worried if you were picking on me its all good... But my phone on the other hand not so good. The rep at vzw said the phone has a mechanical shutter and this is not the first time that he has heard of the issue