Camera and camcorder fuzziness?

dolfanpete

Reaction score
Is anyone else's Droid x have grainy/fuzzy pictures or video? I'm hoping its just a setting or something? Pretty dissapointing.....

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

sdavis68

Reaction score
Mine is doing that also! Can't figure it out. Hoping someone can help!

Beka27

Reaction score
Some days it's better than others. I'd love a real fix for this. (Or some kind of guidance on settings). You'd think with an 8mp it could take pics AT LEAST of similar quality to my old Sony 8mp.

METAL MUZZLE

Reaction score
Mine is the same way ... my wifes Facinate takes better photos and video than my Droid ... the blured crap angers me ! I thought it was just me so Im glad to see that others are having this issue also

Sent from my DROIDX

xush

Reaction score
Unlike a stand-alone camera, it's got a tiny lens; I think we're stuck with grainy pictures unless the lighting is just right. Size of file seems to matter less than quality of lens here. Can't expect SLR quality from a camera-phone

OP
dolfanpete

dolfanpete

Reaction score
How unfortunate! I had to take a bunch if pics and vids on new years with such bad quality. Farting around half the night trying to fix it.

Unlike a stand-alone camera, it's got a tiny lens; I think we're stuck with grainy pictures unless the lighting is just right. Size of file seems to matter less than quality of lens here. Can't expect SLR quality from a camera-phone

the5barrons

Reaction score
I apologize ahead of time....

If you expect your phone to take top quality pics, all the time, and tremendous video...you're kidding yourself. Granted, these items and functions are touted and sold as premium points for buying the phone. Which I hate.

For the most part, given the right conditions, it will take a decent picture or video worthy of playing at your birthday or funeral.

If you want great photographs all the time, go buy a camera. If you want HD video that you could produce movies from, go buy a HD Camcorder. It's not like they make camera and camcorders with crappy phone function...but I guess everyone would ***** about it if they did.

All points aside, I'd love for the camera and video to be flawless, it's not. That said, I'm completely satisfied with what it does.

OP
dolfanpete

dolfanpete

Reaction score
I'm not expecting 3000$ camera quality. Just good quality not crap. My other d1 and my sons d2 have much better quality.

I apologize ahead of time....

If you expect your phone to take top quality pics, all the time, and tremendous video...you're kidding yourself. Granted, these items and functions are touted and sold as premium points for buying the phone. Which I hate.

For the most part, given the right conditions, it will take a decent picture or video worthy of playing at your birthday or funeral.

If you want great photographs all the time, go buy a camera. If you want HD video that you could produce movies from, go buy a HD Camcorder. It's not like they make camera and camcorders with crappy phone function...but I guess everyone would ***** about it if they did.

All points aside, I'd love for the camera and video to be flawless, it's not. That said, I'm completely satisfied with what it does.

dangerous

Reaction score
Mine is the same way ... my wifes Facinate takes better photos and video than my Droid ... the blured crap angers me ! I thought it was just me so Im glad to see that others are having this issue also

Sent from my DROIDX

+1.
If you want take good pix.,, use "the wifes" fascinate. That's exactly what i have to do.

dangerous

Reaction score

you can if you use your Wife's Fascinate.