Caller ID pic

Aluminum21

Reaction score
I'm not following you. Don't you have to add pictures to individual contacts one by one?
Or are you talking about a Facebook issue? I don't use Facebook so I'm not familiar with how that would work.
I would think that using the suggestion I made earlier would be the easiest way for the OP to resize contact pictures.

I guess this is my question, WITHOUT a facebook account, how would I add a picture to contacts

Like I said, I use the Gmail on my PC and assign pic that way, and yes it does take a while to do. I'm not sure of a faster way, but in my case I only needed to add pics to about 20 of my 300+ contacts so it wasn't too time consuming for me.

Sorry I don't have a better answer.

thanks for the help

crspang

Reaction score
I guess this is my question, WITHOUT a facebook account, how would I add a picture to contacts

Like I said, I use the Gmail on my PC and assign pic that way, and yes it does take a while to do. I'm not sure of a faster way, but in my case I only needed to add pics to about 20 of my 300+ contacts so it wasn't too time consuming for me.

Sorry I don't have a better answer.

thanks for the help

You're welcome, although I'm not sure if I actually helped at all. Anyways, good luck and happy droiding.