Calendar Help

Jmdd53

Reaction score
When I go into the built-in calendar on the Droid, it shows that I'm running 2 calendars, "Holidays" and my Gmail calendar. If I go into "settings" and click on "Add calendar" the option to "OK" is grayed out.
I would like to add my other google account calendar the account is already loadded to my phone so any help would be great...

Why is this? Is there a limit of 2 calendars?

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
When I go into the built-in calendar on the Droid, it shows that I'm running 2 calendars, "Holidays" and my Gmail calendar. If I go into "settings" and click on "Add calendar" the option to "OK" is grayed out.
I would like to add my other google account calendar the account is already loadded to my phone so any help would be great...

Why is this? Is there a limit of 2 calendars?

I suggest you go onto your gmail calendar on the web. (A computer is useful for this although it can be done on your droid.) Manage the calendars you want to have from there. You can add specific calendars like "Holidays" or you can "share" a calendar with another gmail account. Just go into the help section associated with your calendar (on the web) and you should be able to add your second calendar, your spouse's calendar, etc.

All of this should then show up transparently on your Droid.

One thing to keep in mind is that the apps Google has deployed for android devices (like the Droid) are frequently not full-function versions of the applications available on the web. That's simply because for one reason or another (often the difficulty of managing real estate on a tiny screen) Google decided not to fully support the functionality on the phone.

lcdret

Reaction score
Other calendar settings

I have gone to gmail and set up multiple calendars...but one of my calendars stopped working. For any Yankee fans out there, bear with me for a second, but I set up for the 2010 Red Sox schedule and it worked fine...now all of a sudden it only gives me the results. It has stopped posting the future calendar.

jmackxiii

Reaction score
i dont know if it is related but... Google Calendar was having issues today. I was unable to get to it at all from PC or Droid for the better part of the day today.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have gone to gmail and set up multiple calendars...but one of my calendars stopped working. For any Yankee fans out there, bear with me for a second, but I set up for the 2010 Red Sox schedule and it worked fine...now all of a sudden it only gives me the results. It has stopped posting the future calendar.

Sports Calendars won't transfer over. And the Yankees play the Red Sox every weekend according to Fox Sports. :D