Calendar Help.....

jimmythegent

Reaction score
Ok, I manually make an appointment, its Green, if I do via Google Now, its Orange and doesnt remind me of jack, what gives?

THNX

pblakk

Reaction score
The green by default is your device calendar. Sounds to me like your Google account calendar is not currently set to sync under calendar settings.

Go to "calendars to display" settings then tap the Calendars to sync button on that screen to verify your Google account is checked off.

EDIT: By this I mean on your native Android Calendar app, tap on the menu/action button (3 bars on the corner of the screen) and then "Calendars to Display"... then the button on the very bottom :).

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD..

Last edited:
OP
jimmythegent

jimmythegent

Reaction score
The green by default is your device calendar. Sounds to me like your Google account calendar is not currently set to sync under calendar settings.

Go to "calendars to display" settings then tap the Calendars to sync button on that screen to verify your Google account is checked off.

EDIT: By this I mean on your native Android Calendar app, tap on the menu/action button (3 bars on the corner of the screen) and then "Calendars to Display"... then the button on the very bottom :).

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD..

Thank you

pblakk

Reaction score
Sure thing. Did that work or otherwise did you get it to sync your calendar now?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

OP
jimmythegent

jimmythegent

Reaction score
Sure thing. Did that work or otherwise did you get it to sync your calendar now?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

I dont understand the Google calendar, I installed it on my PC browser, but when I make an entry it doesnt sync. I even hit "sync"

lloydsw

Reaction score
I don't believe the device calender syncs anything you add to it. While it will read the data from numerous calendars, it won't 'write' to any of them. I use Google calendar for medical appts & do a dump at the end of every year for mileage purposes. I discovered the appts I added to the device calendar go no where. It seems more like a data aggregator. So I added Google calendar to my phone & use it to add the appots to. They still show up on the device calendar - as well as online so I can do my dump.

helron

Reaction score
Having sync issues with Razr. Will only since 3/4 of calendar. Used to entire Google Desktop calendar to phone: Jan. 2011 to present. Now , I will only go as far as Mach 2012.
Ipad and Hotmail sync works fine. So, it;s a porb between Razr and Google. I have dleeted stock app and purchased calendar app. reinstalled each, no help there. I've cleared data on each. That failed, too. I've checked every sync setting on my phone, still wont sync total calendar. Any ideas?