1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Calendar Help.....

Discussion in 'RAZR HD and RAZR HD MAXX Support' started by jimmythegent, Mar 15, 2013.

1. jimmythegent

jimmythegent Member

Ok, I manually make an appointment, its Green, if I do via Google Now, its Orange and doesnt remind me of jack, what gives?

THNX
  2. pblakk

pblakk New Member

The green by default is your device calendar. Sounds to me like your Google account calendar is not currently set to sync under calendar settings.

Go to "calendars to display" settings then tap the Calendars to sync button on that screen to verify your Google account is checked off.

EDIT: By this I mean on your native Android Calendar app, tap on the menu/action button (3 bars on the corner of the screen) and then "Calendars to Display"... then the button on the very bottom :).

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD..
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2013
  3. jimmythegent

jimmythegent Member

Thank you
  4. pblakk

pblakk New Member

Sure thing. Did that work or otherwise did you get it to sync your calendar now?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD
  5. jimmythegent

jimmythegent Member

I dont understand the Google calendar, I installed it on my PC browser, but when I make an entry it doesnt sync. I even hit "sync"
  6. lloydsw

lloydsw Member

I don't believe the device calender syncs anything you add to it. While it will read the data from numerous calendars, it won't 'write' to any of them. I use Google calendar for medical appts & do a dump at the end of every year for mileage purposes. I discovered the appts I added to the device calendar go no where. It seems more like a data aggregator. So I added Google calendar to my phone & use it to add the appots to. They still show up on the device calendar - as well as online so I can do my dump.
  7. helron

helron New Member

Having sync issues with Razr. Will only since 3/4 of calendar. Used to entire Google Desktop calendar to phone: Jan. 2011 to present. Now , I will only go as far as Mach 2012.
    Ipad and Hotmail sync works fine. So, it;s a porb between Razr and Google. I have dleeted stock app and purchased calendar app. reinstalled each, no help there. I've cleared data on each. That failed, too. I've checked every sync setting on my phone, still wont sync total calendar. Any ideas?
Search tags for this page
calendar default display settings
display upcoming events droid razr

droid hd calendar

droid maxx calendar sync default

droid razr hd where is calendar

how to find my calender on my droid razor hd

how to sync calendar on android razrhd

motorola device calendar

motorola droid hd device calendar

motorola droid razr maxx hd calendar and ipad calendar

my android motorola razr maxx had wont sync with my google c