calendar help!

batwing

Reaction score
Can anyone help in showing me a way to add appointments to calendar? When im sent an email from a client regarding an appointment reminder, there doesn't seem to be a way to accept and have it automatically added to calendar, so i have to manually type it in. Is there a short cut? My old Blackberry would let me hit accept and it would be added with all the details. Any input would be appreciated.thx! Fyi. I use google calendar.

mikeofmikes83

Reaction score
I do all of that from my computer, but I imagine that you could navigate to your gmail through your browser, set the browser's alias to 'desktop' then just click the link there

cyates

Reaction score
Assuming you mean the "corporate calendar" via Microsoft Exchange. This feature was added in the 2.2 Froyo update. Should roll out in a couple of weeks.

nateccnn

Reaction score
If you are running 2.1 or less then you have to manually type in the appointment. Accepting appointments was added into Corporate Calendar, which was merged with Calendar so now there is just one shared calendar and it works better with exchange.

Nate