Calendar app?

engineboy

Reaction score
The stock calendar app on my new MAXX doesnt have holidays listed, its just normal days. I saw no settings that would allow me to "show holidays"

Is there a calendar app that has holidays on it.?

I looked at a couple but without downloading a bunch of apps to find one I figured I woould see what you users are using. LOL

TIA

EB

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
The stock calendar app on my new MAXX doesnt have holidays listed, its just normal days. I saw no settings that would allow me to "show holidays"

I looked at a couple but without downloading a bunch of apps to find one I figured I woould see what you users are using. LOL

TIA

EB

Well, the problem is that there really isn't a one-app-does-all for the issue. I found "Holiday Calendar 2011-2012", which appears to be fairly encompassing, but there could easily be others. I haven't done the research, but since your phone calendar syncs to the Google calendar online, perhaps the better solution is to see if there's a tool that will update the Google calendar and then it'll just sync over. For me, I have my Google calendar sync to Outlook and found a way to add US holidays to Outlook so they synced right over to the phone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

SallyC

Reaction score

TIA

EB

Assuming you're syncing to Google calendar...On your pc, with Calendar open, Go to Settings>Click on the Calendar tab and scroll to Other Calendars and check Holidays. This option may be available other places as well, but I know you can find it there.

MightyT01

Reaction score
Your stock calendar is Google's calendar. Login to the web based version and check your settings. I have holidays on mine enabled and have no problem seeing them on my Maxx. For an even better calendar app check out business calendar free.

Tapped from my Droid Razr Maxx

Zandar

Reaction score
You should have the option to select "US Holidays" as one of your calendars in your Calendar app. If it's not an optional calendar, go to your desktop and make sure its enabled in your browser.

DocsDad

Reaction score
Assuming you're syncing to Google calendar...On your pc, with Calendar open, Go to Settings>Click on the Calendar tab and scroll to Other Calendars and check Holidays. This option may be available other places as well, but I know you can find it there.

Yep, my stock calender has holidays. :)

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7

She does it again folks!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

chhare

Reaction score
Great answers are always found in these forums! I was wondering where that setting was at for holidays. Thanks.

Lowflyer1

Reaction score
I know these are older posts, but you seem knowledgeable, so I'd like to raise a calendar question. The stock calendar on my Razr Maxx has a limited range of repeat options. Is there a good app or widget that extends that list. For example, quarterly?

GotnFX

Reaction score
I know these are older posts, but you seem knowledgeable, so I'd like to raise a calendar question. The stock calendar on my Razr Maxx has a limited range of repeat options. Is there a good app or widget that extends that list. For example, quarterly?

Try aCalendar. You can choose monthly and then under it is frequency.