Buy Your LG G3 Now, Or Atleast PreOrder It On Ebay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

By now you know that the LG G3 was officially announced today. There wasn't any information of when this device would release in the US other than later this summer. However you can PreOrder the device now on Ebay. The Ebay dealer notes that the phone should ship by June 27, but they do not give an absolute date as to when the device will ship. It seems to me like they have zero of these on hand and will just pick these up in the store the same day that everyone else can and then ship them to whoever is smart enough to pay $999. That's right the Pre-order price is $999. This phone seems to be more in the $599 to $649 price range. It is bigger than a standard size flagship phone but not quite a phablet. Either way i think it is deserving of a premium price tag with specs like a UHD display and a Snapdragon 801 processor, im just not sure that it is worthy of the $999 price tag.

All of this being said it should be noted that this phone will release first in Korea. That release begins tomorrow. LG has also said that they will be releasing this device to 170 carriers world wide, but they won't be holding 170 release announcements rather you will need to pay attention to your specific carrier for info directly from them on the release of this device. You can keep it locked in here as we will keep you updated on various releases.

Thanks Jeffrey for the heads up

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
$999 LG G3 should'nt be news Shane! I'm afraid someone dumb enough will actually bite! lol :haha:

WERA689

Administrator
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
One+ One, Nexus 5
I'm sorry guys, but this is not news. There are always people out there trying to capitalize on new products at release. How many XBoxOnes and PS4s showed up on eBay for $1000? We have no business calling attention to those opportunists. Thread closed.....maybe deleted, I haven't decided yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.