LG G3 Officially Available for AT&T & Sprint Now Too

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
lg-g3-official-1.jpg

Now we see why T-Mobile decided to start shipping their LG G3 smartphones out to customers a bit early. First, today is the official day you can order/purchase the device for AT&T. You can pick it up for $199.99 on a two-year contract, for $24.17 per month on the 18-month AT&T Next deal, or $579.99 for an off-contract AT&T LG G3.

Here's the link to AT&T's LG G3: http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/devices/lg/g3-silk-white.html#fbid=KUipsMeLHD-

On top of this, originally, Sprint was going to be a bit behind these other two. Today was going to be their pre-order start date for the LG G3, but as it turns out, they went ahead and made it a regular order date. They are showing the device in-stock and ready to buy. Sprint's pricing is also $199.99 on a two-year contract, and they have a similar $25 per month program called Easy Pay. If you want the phone off-contract at Sprint it is $599.99. Sprint also has the exclusive Gold colored version of this device.

Here's the link to Sprint's LG G3: http://shop.sprint.com/mysprint/shop/phone_details.jsp?ensembleId=LGLS990GLD

Sound off if you are planning on picking this up at either of these carriers. In the mean-time, we will keep an eye out for Verizon LG G3 details and share them with you as soon as we get something. For the most part, the previously reported July 17th date is probably set in stone if Big Red's past MO is any indication.

Here's that link to our LG G3 section again: http://www.droidforums.net/forums/lg-g3.670/

grenefroggie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Nexus 5
My Nexus 5 is my first LG phone since my slider. I would love to get my greasy hands on a G3 for testing and review.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My Nexus 5 is my first LG phone since my slider. I would love to get my greasy hands on a G3 for testing and review.
My G2 is my first LG phone since my Dare. Even way back then LG was THE phone to have if you liked abandoned devices but things seemed to have turned around with the G2, at least in T-Mobile anyway.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
LG's updates are still slow and ROM support for the G2 is crap. Looks like an amazing piece of hardware though...

grenefroggie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Nexus 5
Hardware wise the phone is great. WiFi performance is important to me.

uploadfromtaptalk1405105074483.jpg

Internet connection on a perfect day is 750Mbps down/up.
UniFi AC AP

Seems like the phone is hitting the maximum rate for 802.11ac with two chains.

If LG keeps using good hardware I won't complain.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hardware wise the phone is great. WiFi performance is important to me.

View attachment 72193

Internet connection on a perfect day is 750Mbps down/up.
UniFi AC AP

Seems like the phone is hitting the maximum rate for 802.11ac with two chains.

If LG keeps using good hardware I won't complain.
Well if you can find one, the phone will accept a huge external card as well
http://itechtriad.com/articles/2014/5/25/lg-g3-to-have-2tb-capable-microsd-card-slot

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Notate

grenefroggie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Nexus 5

Ohyea!

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Any guesses on how much VZW, is gonna charge for full price? I'm thinking $650-$700.