Buy Nexus at BestBuy and get free headphones

Reaction score
Just wanted ti say i bought my nexus from bestbuy just now and got a fee pair of iFrogzAudio headphones fro free. They were 26.99. Woot! First post from my nexus!

rmart88

Reaction score
Chances are, he did not purchase any accessories with the phone. They wanted to get their attachment numbers up, the iFrogz are an at-risk item, so they packaged them out for him. he gets free headphones, they get their numbers up, and they get rid of an item that isnt selling. Its all about the numbers behind the business.

chefrd38

Reaction score
they come with headphones already but I'm sure they're pretty cheap I have a set of bose headphones that I use wit my phone absolutely great

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

chefrd38

Reaction score
I'm going to wait a while before I buy this phone waiting to see what the edge 4 quad htc is gonna be like

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

dug-e-fresh

Reaction score
Just wanted ti say i bought my nexus from bestbuy just now and got a fee pair of iFrogzAudio headphones fro free. They were 26.99. Woot! First post from my nexus!

I got those too... haven't opened them. Figure I'll use them as a stocking stuffer for someone.

Of note, the guy in front of me who bough a Nexus didn't get them... AND Best Buy didn't have ANY accessories for the phone in stock. :( Losing some sales there as I would have bought a case and screen protector.

def