Buttons get "confused"

crystaldbannon

Reaction score
I'm not sure how to keyword search this, so if this has already been asked and answered I apologize.

Occasionally, my phone seems to get confused. I will unlock the screen and tap the message button and instead of opening my messages it takes me to the last app I had open. I have to either turn the phone off and then back on and/or pull the battery.

I've only had the phone for a little over a week. It a HTC Eris. Does anyone know what this is and how to fix it??

tktouch12

Reaction score
my droid does this sometimes too. its nothing major and a little time or a reboot will fix it, but its just kind of weird

it doesnt really last long for me though

mikeofmikes83

Reaction score
When it wakes up, give it a second. If your using an alternate home, or have lots of widgets, or tons of apps still running in the background; then it could just be an issue of the phones not fully awake yet, and your sending it commands, getting it all confused

OP
C

crystaldbannon

Reaction score
When it wakes up, give it a second. If your using an alternate home, or have lots of widgets, or tons of apps still running in the background; then it could just be an issue of the phones not fully awake yet, and your sending it commands, getting it all confused

It is usually close to when I wake up the phone, I'll try being a little more patient and see if I keep having this problem.