1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Buttons get "confused"

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by crystaldbannon, May 13, 2010.

1. crystaldbannon

crystaldbannon New Member

I'm not sure how to keyword search this, so if this has already been asked and answered I apologize.

Occasionally, my phone seems to get confused. I will unlock the screen and tap the message button and instead of opening my messages it takes me to the last app I had open. I have to either turn the phone off and then back on and/or pull the battery.

I've only had the phone for a little over a week. It a HTC Eris. Does anyone know what this is and how to fix it??
  2. tktouch12

tktouch12 New Member

my droid does this sometimes too. its nothing major and a little time or a reboot will fix it, but its just kind of weird

it doesnt really last long for me though
  3. mikeofmikes83

mikeofmikes83 New Member

When it wakes up, give it a second. If your using an alternate home, or have lots of widgets, or tons of apps still running in the background; then it could just be an issue of the phones not fully awake yet, and your sending it commands, getting it all confused
  4. crystaldbannon

crystaldbannon New Member

It is usually close to when I wake up the phone, I'll try being a little more patient and see if I keep having this problem.
  5. mikeofmikes83

mikeofmikes83 New Member

Lemme know how it works for you ;)