buff themed live walls

marty4short

Reaction score
buuf themed live walls

Here are some wall papers for your buff theme you can change the colors in settings /color scheme. This is the live wallpaper that comes with cyanogen I just changed the wallpapers/size to fit the theme
LiveWallpapers.apk

Last edited:

stlcity

Reaction score
love these thanks for sharing. Marty how do I install the last four that you have listed and if I do the adb push apk method will it overwrite the ones from the OP.

All we now need is an icon pack for the buuf theme. I talked to forkup on the IRC asking him if he knew of an icon pack for this theme. He dint. Love the theme though..looks different. :)

Changed the apps button on the Helix Launcher to be a human skull with bones(from XDA forums). Love the way the phone looks now.

OP
marty4short

marty4short

Reaction score
love these thanks for sharing. Marty how do I install the last four that you have listed and if I do the adb push apk method will it overwrite the ones from the OP.

All we now need is an icon pack for the buuf theme. I talked to forkup on the IRC asking him if he knew of an icon pack for this theme. He dint. Love the theme though..looks different. :)

Changed the apps button on the Helix Launcher to be a human skull with bones(from XDA forums). Love the way the phone looks now.

Here is how to do it http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-themes/37972-live-wall-papers-made-easy.html

Last edited:

stlcity

Reaction score
Marty DL the apk from the OP. adb pushded the file into /system/app. Now when I try to configure it there is only one background image. The first one. I do not see the others. Any suggestions? Thanks.

NVM: figured it out

Last edited:
OP
marty4short

marty4short

Reaction score
Marty DL the apk from the OP. adb pushded the file into /system/app. Now when I try to configure it there is only one background image. The first one. I do not see the others. Any suggestions? Thanks.

ok was just about to upload a update.zip cause i knew it worked for me glad you figured it out if you don't mind me asking what was the problem?

stlcity

Reaction score

ok was just about to upload a update.zip cause i knew it worked for me glad you figured it out if you don't mind me asking what was the problem?

The file from the OP replaced the nexus LWP that I had before. When I tried to configure the new LWP the choices that showed for background were normal/dark/looking glass/cyanogenmod/blue droid/dark droid: it was no different from before. So I thought that none of the other backgrounds came through.

But when I choose each, I figured out that your backgrounds were all there: the names had not changed thats all. Hope that my explanation was clear to you. Thanks for your work.

stlcity

Reaction score
Marty do u know of any icon packs that exist for this theme? If not is it possible for you to make a couple for the common apps to match the theme?