btunes Music player beta: best music player for droid?

ips

Reaction score
jsut tried it,my SD card is very organized by artist adn cd but it still managed to only pick up a few songs per cd, uninstalled, im sticking with 2.1 stock and pure music widget.

To the OP, im smelling spam.

OP
B

bleys121

Reaction score
jsut tried it,my SD card is very organized by artist adn cd but it still managed to only pick up a few songs per cd, uninstalled, im sticking with 2.1 stock and pure music widget.

To the OP, im smelling spam.

Fix your nose, I just heart Btunes. Get over it.

OP
B

bleys121

Reaction score
def not spam! he is right, the app is by far the best music app...dont call it spam if you dont try it!

Interesting. 7 of your 10 posts on this forum have been about this player.

The smell is growing.

The most important thing to me about the droid is music. I have been researching to find the best music app because Mixzing, the stock, and every other sub-par music app weren't doing it for me, so that's why I posted about it. The stock app doesn't download art work and that is a feature I want. It also isn't very functional in navigation and clearly others agree otherwise they wouldn't want to download 3rd party apps. This app is still new though... Even still I just think it IS the best music player for the Droid, even better than the stock with add ons. I know some people agree because it rated pretty highly on the market. (Is SPAM when you like an app and tell people about it? If so, then this IS spam)

ips

Reaction score
If your just trying to share your findings that is fine....but as someone else said the people developing btunes have been promoting it in a very spam like way. I liked the ipod touch feel to it but i didnt like the fact that it didnt recognize most of my music...and i use albumartwork to get missing album artwork so no big deal there. the 2.1 music app is better than the stock one and with a nice widget like the pure one, its working well. If btunes fixes the problem of not showing all the music it wont be so bad. Thanks for sharing your findings if thats all you were doing.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm not a spammer and I love BTunes. It gets everything right including album pics. I think it's a great app.

pajaroblanco

Reaction score
bTunes Developer

Hello all,

I am the sole developer of bTunes. I did not start this thread and this is my only post so far in this forum. I'm not sure why I am getting a reputation for spamming as I have only posted comments in three relevant music app threads in a different forum and have clearly identified myself as the developer.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
You're doing a great job - I have been using the beta and even my IPhone friends think it's great.

Don't let the occasional idiot upset you.:)

Hello all,

I am the sole developer of bTunes. I did not start this thread and this is my only post so far in this forum. I'm not sure why I am getting a reputation for spamming as I have only posted comments in three relevant music app threads in a different forum and have clearly identified myself as the developer.

rotordroid

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have been using your app for a few weeks now and really like it. Keep up the good work. My frustration has been with trying to find a decent music management app to use on the PC end. Songbird is pretty good but only seems to like mp3's so I have had to convert all of my m3a files and that has been a real pain.

Again...bTunes is a very nice app....keep it up

FuzzyBeard

Reaction score
I've been using btunes beta for a few days and I love it. This may actually be the first app I pay for! Went to the dev's facebook page and he has a pretty cool list of future features.

bTunes | Facebook

I may have to join facebook so I can ask for him to add the camera button as a skip control. Hard to play with the screen @ highway speeds on my bike.

pudah

Reaction score
I've been using btunes beta for a few days and I love it. This may actually be the first app I pay for! Went to the dev's facebook page and he has a pretty cool list of future features.

bTunes | Facebook

I may have to join facebook so I can ask for him to add the camera button as a skip control. Hard to play with the screen @ highway speeds on my bike.

The swipe feature is nice for that.

JimmyD

Reaction score
I'm glad I clicked on this thread. I've never heard of either bTunes or MixZing!

For about a month, I've been using that "Rock Cube" music app, or whatever you call it?! It's maybe called "Cubed"? I don't know exactly what it's called. The name of the app is the math symbol for a "cubed" number.... a little "3".

I like it, and the dev is constantly updating it with new options and features. It does have a few hiccups though. I get a force close maybe once every 2 or 3 days.

I'll have to download MixZing and bTunes to play around with this weekend! :)

All these music player options for the Droid sure blow away the music player options I had for my Treo 650! :p

pajaroblanco

Reaction score

bTunes | Facebook

Hey FuzzyBeard,

I will include this feature in the next update. Thanks for the feedback.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see the widget be more functional. I have it on one of my screens and while it does show what's playing it would be nice if it had some features when things were not playing - right now it just is basically a link to the app.

For example maybe have it show the last few albums or songs you played so you can skip right to them rather than having to launch the app.

ips

Reaction score
If the issues with recognizing all my music on my sd card is fixed, this will be a great app. As far as the widget goes check out the widgets for mixzing and pure music, I have a whole screen for pure music, I can see my album art and it has back forward and play paus with a link to the app if i click on the song playing.