btunes Music player beta: best music player for droid?

pudah

Reaction score
I'd like to see the widget be more functional. I have it on one of my screens and while it does show what's playing it would be nice if it had some features when things were not playing - right now it just is basically a link to the app.

For example maybe have it show the last few albums or songs you played so you can skip right to them rather than having to launch the app.

Or a button that takes you to the track list of the album of the song you're listening to. Maybe a widget function that allows you to swipe to the next song.

FuzzyBeard

Reaction score
I've been using btunes beta for a few days and I love it. This may actually be the first app I pay for! Went to the dev's facebook page and he has a pretty cool list of future features.

bTunes | Facebook

I may have to join facebook so I can ask for him to add the camera button as a skip control. Hard to play with the screen @ highway speeds on my bike.

Hey FuzzyBeard,

I will include this feature in the next update. Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks! You just made my day :)

btrvalik

Reaction score
It seems to be a bit slow to start up, is there any way to speed it up

joshwithachance

Reaction score
the pictures look very promising! I'm excited to get my droid on Wednesday (bought from Amazon) and try it out :)

it's so refreshing to know that android has grown up since I had the G1 :)

rpkhatri

Reaction score
Does bTunes also support the remote functions of play/pause, FF & reverse which one could use with an adapter iLuv iEA15 with iPod/iPhone?