[BREAKING NEWS] Motorola Tablet makes a cameo appearance running Honeycomb.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
21871d1291705914-breaking-news-motorola-tablet-makes-cameo-appearance-running-honeycomb-dmobileandyrubin0430.jpg

Andy Rubin brought more than just a Nexus S in his bag of tools tonight at D: Dive Into Mobile. Andy brought with him a prototype Android tablet from Motorola (Stingray?). It's got video chat, a NVIDIA processor, a "dual core 3D processor," and.......yes, it runs Honeycomb.

Other specs are unknown but I wouldn't be surprised if we were looking at the Stingray, a tablet rumored for a launch on Verizon shortly. Questions still remain about the screen size. Seven inches? 10 inches? Endgadget seems to lean towards the latter which would line up with the early rumors of a nice 10 inch screen.

Check out some more pics on Endgadget and post your comments!!

MOTOROLA TABLET PICS
Source:Endgadget

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
o0o0o0o..thats secksie!
the 3D rendering in google maps looks interesting. He mentioned as the newest version of maps...well, not quite the latest release. I wonder if it'll be available in the market soon! Or if it'll only be available with hardware that can utilize it.

Great little video!
I'm impressed!

souljerr

Reaction score
The tablet market has officially over heated. With all of the rumored Android tablets, IPad 2, decisions, decisions. 2011 is really going to be a good time to be in the market for one.

chron12

Reaction score
That is one gorgeous device! 10,000 is a little steep though.... haha

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
That is one gorgeous device! 10,000 is a little steep though.... haha

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
10,000???????

anyways i dont think its going to be 7 inches i mean from the pic u can clearly see its about the size of an ipad..unless they make 2 sizes

kman79

Reaction score
Niiccee!

10K!? Probably not, but considering it's a prototype, I'm sure it's worth a pretty penny!

Glad I didn't jump into the tablet market just yet! Looking forward to mid 2011, Verizon 4G and hopefully new tablets! Sweet!

ckeegan

Reaction score
Honestly, I would have to imagine that this is the Moto Tablet debuting at CES, in what, like 27 days.

Seriously, I want it now. I don't care if they release it with Gingerbread, and then update to Honeycomb. I just want it before my trip in mid-March.

My list of criteria remain the same:

10+ inches
Ability to dock in landscape
LTE capable
HDMI out

BigMace23

Reaction score
If I were to buy a tablet... this would definitely be near the top of my list. And how awesome did honeycomb look?