1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Brand new Incredible has died and will not re-charge

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by LRB1977, May 11, 2010.

1. LRB1977

LRB1977 New Member

I got my new Incredible today and charged it with wall charger but did not charge to 100% and used it during the day while charging off and on. I never got to 100% and then when I did not charge for a couple hours at night the phone went to 4%. I turned it off and now when I plug into charger nothing happens (no light comes on or anything else).

Is my charger just defective or did I need to charge to 100% before I could ever use it and now it will not accept a charge???
  2. JCo352

JCo352 New Member

I would just leave it on the charger for a couple of hours, and I'm willing to bet it will come back to life.
  3. Guchi

Guchi New Member

yep that would be my suggestion, if its still dead in the morning call vzw and get a new one
  4. titans

titans Premium Member Premium Member

Uh I didnt mean for you to double post, next time you can ask a mod to move your post =)