BP9X batter for moto droid 1

dolfanpete

Reaction score
i'm looking at upgrading to a better battery that can last longer. i'm looking at this batter from here Lithium Battery For Motorola CLIQ, CLIQ XT, DROID, DROID 2, i1 - Motorola DROID 2

will this battery do me any justice? i hate the batter life of the droid. it's the only thing i dont like about my phone. ONLY thing. i would like to get it to last all day using it a lot. and i do use it alot, browsing, texting etc...can anyone point me in the right direction here? thanks.

Droid101

Reaction score
i'm looking at upgrading to a better battery that can last longer. i'm looking at this batter from here Lithium Battery For Motorola CLIQ, CLIQ XT, DROID, DROID 2, i1 - Motorola DROID 2

will this battery do me any justice? i hate the batter life of the droid. it's the only thing i dont like about my phone. ONLY thing. i would like to get it to last all day using it a lot. and i do use it alot, browsing, texting etc...can anyone point me in the right direction here? thanks.

not sure how much I can help but I will say the battery at that link is smaller than the stock one so I wouldn't go for that. The one at your link is only 1000MAH and the stock battery is I believe 1400MAH.

Bilgediver

Reaction score
Try the 1860 mah battery, the bp7x that is listed as the droid 2 extended battery. Battery AND case both fit the OG DROID.

See the link in my sig for pics.

Droidforums.net appified!

OP
dolfanpete

dolfanpete

Reaction score
Where and how much is this battery?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Bilgediver

Reaction score
I got mine from a verizon wireless store, but I'm sure you could do a shopping search for a motorloa bp7x battery and find a cheap one

Droidforums.net appified!

OP
dolfanpete

dolfanpete

Reaction score
UPDATE:
I received my BP7X battery for my Droid Wednesday charged it all nite. And tested it out all day from about 10 am untill right now as I speak 7:05. I have used the hell out of it Wi-Fi, 3g texting, yahoo messenger etc so high usage
Battery level just now dropped to 70%. Oh and I am rooted @ 1100 ghz
...not bad

Bilgediver

Reaction score
UPDATE:
I received my BP7X battery for my Droid Wednesday charged it all nite. And tested it out all day from about 10 am untill right now as I speak 7:05. I have used the hell out of it Wi-Fi, 3g texting, yahoo messenger etc so high usage
Battery level just now dropped to 70%. Oh and I am rooted @ 1100 ghz
...not bad

I know isn't it awesome dancedroid

Just to let you know if you have the car dock, I would recommend slicing off the two side support slits on the back so your phone would fit better in the car dock without putting excess pressure on the microphone section at the bottom.