Bootloop

czervick212

Reaction score
Ok so last night I was feeling really inspired and tried to flash cm4d2g and gapps, but for some reason or another, I bootlooped. The flashing progress was absurdly fast and actually sortof freaked me out. It took like 10 seconds to delete data and cache and another 20 to flash both zips. So I then go and reboot and i got stuck in a loop for about 10 minutes. I pulled the battery and tried to boot into clockwork to restore but that just didnt show up. I might have just done the wrong thing cause first I rebooted, then i rebooted into recovery (x+power) and i ended up at stock recovery which didn't seem right. I ended up sbf'ing and rooting then bootstrapping so I could restore my backup but of course my backup wouldnt restore... "couldn't format /data" or something like that. So i tried to update up to gb and titanium myself back to normal but of course i was bootstrapped and rooted and had to sbf AGAIN. got everything back to normal, but anyway, I just wanna know. I got the files off rootzwiki and all so I really don't know what went wrong. Thoughts? I'd love to get on CM7!

Gasai Yuno

Reaction score
Note: CWM cannot be installed instead of stock recovery on the D2G due to its locked bootloader. There is a way to start it manually even if bootlooping, but you need ADB.