Boot Loop Recovery

1lowranger

Reaction score
I have a stock Verizon droid razr model xt912 that is stuck in a boot loop. I am trying to get my pictures that are stored on the internal memory off of it. i can boot in to recovery no problem and i can also get to fast boot. I have never done a fast boot but i understand you can basically use a program called rsdlite and modified files to flash the android software without deleting the user data (my pictures).

I can also get to the factory reset/wipe in recovery mode. When I reset my brothers phone in recovery yesterday pictures he had downloaded and a screenshot stayed on the device but we are not sure if it was all the pics on it because it hasn't been used in a while. I'm not sure if this will delete the data on the internal SD or not so i am hesitant to do this.

I have a new device coming soon an have borrowed another razr from my brother until it gets here so i really dont care about anything but the pictures on my phone. Since i have the time i want to make the safest decision for recovering my pics what is my best option?

Last edited: