Bookmarks batch mode

grace1169

Reaction score
Since I bought my HTC based in Android OS, I have been with Dolphin Browser. Frankly, I am an idiot in technology. I choose products up to my sense. Owing to the lovely name and recommendation of my friend, I chose Dolphin. I chose it and I love it.
The basic features, like gesture commands, multi-touch zooming, bookmarking (that syncs to Google bookmarks) are to my taste. Also I like its innovative UI. Every time I open the UI, I feel happy. Innovative features and versatile add-ons make me do what I want to do. It is really convenient and suitable for lazy guy like me.
Anyway, to err is man, so as the products. There are many features in Dolphin Browser to fit different users demand. Some I do not need but I have to. For example, the long press menu feature in Dolphin HD since v4.5 update really caused a lot of trouble. I am used to put my finger in blank area when I am browsing and so every time the menu comes out unexpected.
The bookmarking feature makes it easy to store what site you want. A few days ago, I did a research about animal in Australia so I stored every site easily for review. Now I am asked to know about technology companies, I also want to store all sites. There are so many sites now that I cannot find one easily. To delete the sites about animal will do me a favor. What a pity! I must delete site one by one. It frustrated me a lot. I sent my feedback to Dolphin Browser official website blog and found some had the same problems with me.
Bookmarks Batch Mode. We can delete multiple bookmarks at a time.