Bold to Driod and have Questions

Uplink

Reaction score
I just dropped my ATT Hell and switched back to Verizon and have been a BB user for years... How do you get the Droid to play WAV files as my Voice Mail sends me the messages as an attachment via email and its in a WAV format. When I tell it to play it comes back with player does not support.... BYW just picked them about an hour ago. My Bold would just play it, am I missing something.

Thanks for you help guys...

Moondonkey

Reaction score
I am not sure about the WAV, would have thought it played those, there is probably an app in the market that will do that for you.

Another thing you might want to look into is Google Voice, it can give your vm in a playable file and/or voice transcription that you can receive in a text, email or through the Voice app, it also does a bunch of other cool stuff.

Good luck and enjoy your Droid.

OP
U

Uplink

Reaction score
I am not sure about the WAV, would have thought it played those, there is probably an app in the market that will do that for you.

Another thing you might want to look into is Google Voice, it can give your vm in a playable file and/or voice transcription that you can receive in a text, email or through the Voice app, it also does a bunch of other cool stuff.

Good luck and enjoy your Droid.

Thanks for the replay but its the VOIP system and cant change over... Ill keep looking in the market place as well.

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
I'm on Vonage which sends out .wav files of your voicemails and mine played just fine on my Droid. Using the stock Email application on the droid......