Boktai - GBA

NVash

Reaction score
Is there any sort of cheat to trick the game into thinking Ive used the light sensor and filled it up? Ive scoured the web and all the cheats involve the light sensor. There isnt one on the Droid that I know of, so I figured Id ask.

VIRominoff

Reaction score
Is there any sort of cheat to trick the game into thinking Ive used the light sensor and filled it up? Ive scoured the web and all the cheats involve the light sensor. There isnt one on the Droid that I know of, so I figured Id ask.

There is a rom where you have to hold two buttons to alter the sun meter.

I can't remember where to get it...but just keep digging for it. Or for an EMU that supports GS/AR cheats.

*looks at his DS with Botkai in it.*

You have good taste...have you played all three?

OP
NVash

NVash

Reaction score
No, I only knew of two of them. Theres a third?

EDIT:
[video=youtube;rUJQRvhpwZU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUJQRvhpwZU[/video]
Alright, I did a search online and found this site here. Still looking for the first and second though.

Last edited:
OP
NVash

NVash

Reaction score
So I found some Boktai ROMS, the first one played for a few minutes then froze when it told me the Solar Sensor was broken. Second wont even start. Oddly enough, third is in Japanese despite how the guy said it was translated, then seemed to get stuck on one part in the opening.

VIRominoff

Reaction score
So I found some Boktai ROMS, the first one played for a few minutes then froze when it told me the Solar Sensor was broken. Second wont even start. Oddly enough, third is in Japanese despite how the guy said it was translated, then seemed to get stuck on one part in the opening.

odd............

OP
NVash

NVash

Reaction score
Went to a different site, got different ROMS, same problem. When youre supposed to configure the sun sensor it says everything is fine but then when you go to play the game its a whole different ballgame. First off, the opening narration echoes as if theres two games playing at once. Then you get the 'Solar Sensor Is Broken' prompt and it freezes.

Has anyone gotten working ROMS? Could you please tell me where you got them? Maybe Im just getting bad ROMS. I dont know if its just a game that wont play on the emulator like River City Ransom appears to be or if I just keep getting bad ROMS.

W

whotheheck

sorry if i dig this up, but the rom are all fine, it's problem with the emulator.
you can play this with VGBA emulator (5$/or ver 3.8.2x for 0$ :ifyouknowwhatimean ) , just find advanced/hardware setting and disable the real-time clock function, it should work now
but beware of this emu stupid button layout :/
have fun