Body Glove Holster (Warning!)

nuguy

Reaction score
The vzw case combo works nicely ( no case splitting either ). My only complant is my big fingers hit it when I need to do something. along the edge of the screen (back button...).

Otherwise I really like it.

pdm0376

Reaction score
You'll pretty much get that with any case as it has to fit on the phone somehow and it's going to have some sort of overlap.

phreek

Reaction score
The Body Glove case I had for my LG Voyager was awesome. This one I almost broke my phone trying to install. :icon_eek:

Lynx

Reaction score
The body glove case for the droid is terrible. I have had it since I got my phone ( a few days after launch), and the front piece doesnt even stay on anymore. Its a P.O.S, and I wouldnt recommend it to anybody.

phreek

Reaction score
The body glove case for the droid is terrible. I have had it since I got my phone ( a few days after launch), and the front piece doesnt even stay on anymore. Its a P.O.S, and I wouldnt recommend it to anybody.

What's odd is I didn't have any issues w/ the top part, but the bottom part kept catching and prying my phone in half.

fjmarch

Reaction score
Warning regarding Body Glove

So I am sitting in a coffee shop with some friends this evening; a few of them are off on a rant that I don't want to listen to so I start to clean up my droid. I slide out the keyboard and see that the film that is on the bottom side of the screen is ripped. I have the Body Glove case, have not used the top and have taken the bottom off once or twice. As I investigate more I realize that one of the plastic tabs has cracked and is snagging on the film when I slide to expose the keyboard. I am now going naked until I can get a new case.
I will be heading back to the Verizon Store in the morning to complain and try to get a new one from them but I am not holding my breath.

luisdroid

Reaction score
I bought the $30 body glove with the belt clip and i am extremely disappointed. I have always taken the best care of all my phones. ESPECIALLY my new droid, since it was my most expensive, next to my sad ENV Touch and my even more depressing Voyager. Well i felt the need to protect it with the best case i could get, now ive always bought my cases of some cheap cart at the mall. i decided that my Moto Droid atleast deserved something from the verizon store itself. So i got the body glove.well along with it being an extreme pain to put on and take off, it actually scratched my phone! with the case on! i was devastated! i took it back to verizon and at first, after about a 10 minute talk with an associate, was going to be able to return it and get a different one! but then to my dismay, the corner of the case was slightly rubbed. Not rubbed off, just rubbed. and that was that. i walked out with nothing but a scratched droid and a horrible case. i guess im just posting this as a somewhat warning. but if the case worked for then good for you and good luck :) since then i got a new case. 24.99 at best buy:icon_ banana: