Body Glove help :(

kdkinc

Reaction score
My Body Glove case for my DroidX has to be held together with Duct Tape:icon_eek::icon_eek:

What should I do ?????

Serious answers need not apply:icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

pool_shark

Reaction score
Use bubble gum, it's cheaper, probably smells better too.

thinman72069

Reaction score
Mine is barely holding together also. I've taken it apart twice and each time one of the plastic nubs on each bottom corner broke off that snap and hold it in place.
The case looks and feels nice but (although there's a slot for a coin to dislodge the case) it's not built to be taken off once you've snapped it together. So if you need a battery pull you better plan on getting a new case too.
Never again bodyglove.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
kdkinc

kdkinc

Reaction score
Mine is barely holding together also. I've taken it apart twice and each time one of the plastic nubs on each bottom corner broke off that snap and hold it in place.
The case looks and feels nice but (although there's a slot for a coin to dislodge the case) it's not built to be taken off once you've snapped it together. So if you need a battery pull you better plan on getting a new case too.
Never again bodyglove.

Try Juicy Fruit Gum works best to hold these cases togather....:)

turdbogls

Reaction score
Never again bodyglove.

i have the body glove, and i have put it on/taken it off a LOT over the last few months. i use a coin or a Key every time and i have no missing tabs. you either have a defective unit, or you are doing it wrong.
i only use mine when i travel or go somewhere that i know it is going to get banged around, but i use my desktop dock every night, so i have to take it off. still holds strong to this day.

lewwill

Reaction score
Never again bodyglove.

I've had mine in the Body Glove since July 17th, on and off many times, and works fine. Showing a little normal wear on the corners.

OP
kdkinc

kdkinc

Reaction score
Duct Tape stiil holding 3 hours so far LOL

I did order a Seidio Innocase Rugged Case and Holster Combo Motorola Droid for $35.00.
Like the idea of a rugged all one one case. I was torn between the Seidio and Otterbox price won out...

Got to get some more Juicy Fruit Gum to hold my Body Glove together .:icon_eek::icon_eek:

The Body Glove gave me good service time for a change