Blur app logos

JCDenton771

Reaction score
For some reason my razr won't load my SD card app logos. It loads the app just not the logo? Please help

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
JCDenton771

JCDenton771

Reaction score
Never mind I fixed it although on another note my phone doesn't seem to be receiving messages very well. Anyone else notice a similar problem?

OP
JCDenton771

JCDenton771

Reaction score
Actually it did it again. My razr seems to be causing me some real problems tonight

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Actually it did it again. My razr seems to be causing me some real problems tonight

Why bother installing the apps to the SD card? There's plenty of storage space on the internal memory. The shortage of memory was only a big problem on earlier devices where the internal memory was only 256MB to 512MB, and to a lesser extent those with 1GB. This device has 8GB so it should outlast the time period where apps are growing and the phone will likely be replaced before the memory is used up. There are several major advantages to installing apps on the internal memory;

When rebooting, the SD card must be mounted before any apps installed on it start. This takes a good 10-15 seconds, whereas apps installed on internal memory start immediately.
Some apps act very strangely when installed on the SD card.
If you remove the SD card, the apps will not load and may crash if they need access to the card for data storage.
Apps run slower from the SD card if they need to access the card for additional information whereas they work fastest when installed on internal storage since it's available quickly and all the time.